Wild West Hackin’ Fest –
Way West Virtual
The virtual conference and all virtual training sessions will be held in Mountain Daylight Time.
The physical conference is no longer being held in San Diego and has been changed to a virtual conference due to the recent Corona Virus threat developments and recent emergency declarations from the State of California.
It’s Wilder Wester Hacker Fester – Come Hack With Us Online!
March 10th & 11th – Two-Day Training
March 11th (afternoon) thru 13th – Conference
Event Tickets Available Now!
– SANS SPECIAL: The Essentials of Automating Information Security with Python
– SANS SEC564: Red Team Exercises & Adversary Emulation
– A Guide to Active Defense, Cyber Deception and Hacking Back – Instructor: John Strand
– Hacking Enterprises – 2020 Release – Instructors: Will Hunt & Owen Shearing
– Software Defined Radio – Instructor: Paul Clark
– Network Threat Hunting With Security Onion – Instructor: Chris Brenton
– An Introduction to Developing Phishing Malware – Instructors: Christopher Truncer & Matt Grandy
– Atomic Purple Teaming – Instructors: Jordan Drysdale and Kent Ickler
SAN DIEGO VIRTUAL
$325 for Conference Ticket
What’s Included In The Conference Ticket?
- Access to all Talks, Labs & Workshops (reg required)
- Capture the Flag
All Special Events (Escape Room, Hiring Happy Hour, etc) Morning Coffee Lunch on Thursday and Friday
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
1355 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Follow us on Social Media for the latest updates.
Sign Up For Our Emails By Clicking Here
Email us with any WWHF questions: thedeputy at wildwesthackinfest dot com