Wild West Hackin’ Fest aims to have a growing and successful relationship with vendors and sponsors.
We are actively looking for sponsors who are ready to contribute to the atmosphere of the conference and get involved with events and activities.
We encourage all of the sponsors with booth space to have an activity to add value to the experience of the attendees, who have high expectations. We want to make sure that all aspects of the conference meet these expectations while offering our sponsors and vendors a great opportunity to build relationships.
Audience: IT, information security, cyber security, hackers
Projected attendance: Last year (2nd year) we ended up with over 500 attendees. For 2019, we are planning on 600-700 attendees.
Venue: Deadwood Mountain Grand, Deadwood, South Dakota www.deadwoodmountaingrand.com
Dates: Talks, conference, and vendor area will take place on October 23rd (starting late afternoon) thru the 25th.
*BLACK SPONSOR – This event is largely sponsored by BHIS as a Black Sponsor. This sponsorship makes you a co-host of the event, gives you the greatest exposure and is the biggest, baddest and best sponsorship in the west! In addition to the below, you will also be prominently displayed as co-sponsor of the party, dinner and on all signage.
- Keynote Exposure – a slide with your logo will appear between each and every talk.
- Logo on Signage – your logo will be prominently displayed on the signage.
- Coffee Break – Sponsor a coffee break during the event.
- Conference Registration – full (all access) conference registrations for the event.
- Booth Exhibit Space – located in the lab room with great exposure!
- Conference Bag Insert – get the attention of attendees by getting a piece of company schwag into the attendee bags (must be pre-approved by WWHF management).
- Logo on T-shirt – con t-shirt includes logo on the back
- Social Media Mentions – WWHF will promote through all it’s social media channels.
- Logo on Website – logo featured on the WWHF website.
EXTRA SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
Want to go a little further and do something more? Here are some other add-ons to the above sponsorships.
COFFEE SPONSOR – $500
Be the one that everyone appreciates first thing in the morning and sponsor a coffee break. A thank you sign with your logo will be displayed next to the coffee and you’ll get a thank you mention on stage.
BRIEFING PRESENTATION/DEMO – $500
This is a chance for your company to do a demo of a product/sales pitch/discussion. These 30 minute time slots will be solely dedicated to you and can accommodate 50 people per time slot. WWHF will schedule these slots and all content guidelines apply. Speaker, bio, abstract and session topic are subject to approval. CFP/CFT deadlines apply.
BADGE SPONSOR – $1,500
This is an exciting chance to get in on the ground floor of some amazing badge ideas. Number produced depends on number of attendees.
ESCAPE ROOM SPONSOR – $1,500
Your logo will be prominently displayed on signage, in the escape room and in the program guide. We can even hide some of your company info within the challenge and get creative to make you a part of it.
WELCOME PARTY – $3,000+
- available, Thursday evening 6-9pm
Everyone who is interested is invited to a party with live entertainment to kick off our event. Full dinner thanks to you. You’ll be featured prominently as co-hosts of this event, and be able to hand out branded drink tickets.
YOUR IDEAS – $?
Have another idea for an activity/event that you’d like to sponsor? We don’t just want static company booths (although those are included), but we’d love for you to have a more hands on approach to sponsorship!
Interested? Email Kate: themarshall at wildwesthackinfest dot com